Angling Lakes Policy
Sunderland Marine’s first loss insurance policy for angling lakes covers stock mortality caused by a named peril.
For angling lake owners and managers the new policy brings you:
- Clarity - know exactly what you’ll pay to cover your stock.
- Transparency – cover all or part of your stock. You decide the cover levels that are best for you.
- Value for Money – get the right insurance cover for your business and stock. Please note that each policy will be subject to a minimum premium of £400 plus tax.
- Peace of Mind – you’ll have the right cover at the right price.
Who can use it?
The policy is applicable to all trout and coarse angling lakes, plus ornamental lakes, etc. Each enquiry will be subject to a risk management review.
Other Support from Sunderland Marine
Sunderland Marine provides the very best service to policyholders. The Sunderland Marine service includes:
- Complimentary risk management service.
- Efficient claims handling.
- Specialist knowledge in aquaculture and angling lakes insurance.
If you would like more information on our angling lakes insurance policies, please get in touch with a member of the team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.